Protecting your personal data while it is in our care is both an honour and a great responsibility. We have provided the information below to help you understand how your personal data may be collected, used and disclosed by us, and how to exercise your choices with respect to your personal data. If you are looking for more information about your privacy rights and how to exercise them, you can jump to the "Your Rights" section below.
Information We Collect
When you interact with us or our sites, we may collect personal data about you in the following ways: directly from you; through automated technologies such as cookies.
Information You Provide Directly
We may collect information directly from you if you use our site, or communicate with us. This information may include the following, depending on how you interact:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and social media handle;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and educational, professional or other background information;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational, professional, or other interests;
- Comments, feedback, posts, and communications;
- Communication preferences, language preferences, or other preferences; and/or
Information Collected Through
We may automatically collect certain information when you use our site, either directly or through our third-party analytics providers. This information may include INTERNET Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, device identifier details, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP), referring and exit pages, the site content you interacted with, operating system, clickstream data, location data, or other usage information. We use this information to enable site functionality, understand site interaction trends, gather demographic insights about our user base, personalize your experience on our site, and otherwise administer and improve our site and services.
Use of Your Information
Depending on how you interact with us, and with your prior consent where necessary, we may use your personal data for purposes of:
- Performing any contract or other transaction we enter into with you;
- Providing, activating, managing and supporting our products or services;
- Notifying you about changes or updates to our site, products, or services;
- Communicating with you about our programs or events;
- Marketing our site, products, or services to you (including by delivering commercial emails,
- newsletters, targeted advertising, phone calls, and/or SMS messages);
- Performing data analytics for internal research or other business purposes;
- Responding to your inquiries, requests, or other comments;
- Complying with our legal or regulatory obligations